What does it mean to be self-confident?
“𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 ‘𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵?” ------------ 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐒!
That is NOT how confidence really works.
I used to fake feelings of self-confidence, and it always 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 on me.
I either came across as arrogant or super insecure! It was weird, I was weird. When you lack confidence in yourself, you have a different vibe about you. It isn't inviting.
Being Self-Confident Means:
- Knowing you can handle anything that comes your way.
- Knowing you’ve got your back.
- Knowing you don’t actually have to “know” how to do EVERYTHING, but KNOWING that everything is figureoutable (it is a real word, swear!)
- Being comfortable in your own skin regardless of what other people think or say about you.
True self-confidence is a feeling that comes from inside. The confidence you have in yourself is generated by the thoughts you think about yourself. The feeling of self-confidence is created by believing a sentence in your head.
Thoughts that create self-confidence in me include, thoughts like:
- I know I can figure this out.
- Everything will be fine.
- I am good enough, just the way I am.
- I can do hard things.
- I may not be for everyone and that's ok.
If you want to increase your self-confidence, I’d love to help.
If you are ready to strengthen your confidence muscle, all you have to do is click this link and check your email.
I will email you your next steps.